Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Blood Money a.k.a The Stranger and the Gunfighter

SPAGHETTI WESTERN NIGHT


Blood Money
Too cheesy for a spaghetti western and bad direction.
This has a little mix of kung fu which was a little terrible.
Lee Van Cleef doesn't show his bad ass moves until
the end. I like the plot, it was a bit weird.
Overall, I wasn't into it as much.
This has a grindhouse feel to it.

The dialogue is what I didn't like the most.
I don't recommend this one.
It's a little sad that my last official Spaghetti Western Night
happens to be a movie that wasn't as good as other ones.

There you have it for Spaghetti Western Night this year.
Next year, I no longer have to commit in
watching a spaghetti western every month.
From now on, it depends on my mood.

I've counted all the movies I ever saw in this genre.
All in all, I've seen a total of 33 spaghetti westerns in my life.

I saw 12 of them this year.
Here's my most favorite to least favorite from this year:

1. Mannaja (A Man Called Blade)
2. W Django
3. Adios, Sabata
4. The Grand Duel
5. Keoma
6. The Return of Sabata
7. Take A Hard Ride
8. Django Kill, If You Live, Shoot
9. Django the Killer
10. Captain Apache
11. Blindman
12. Blood Money