Monday, January 4, 2010

Religulous

Documentary Night

[Welcome to the very first Documentary Night special.
This year, I want to catch up on some documentaries I missed out on,
as well as some new ones.
In order to do that, every first Monday of every month,
will be Documentary Night.]


Religulous
When I first heard about this documentary,
I loved the concept, but didn't want to see it because
of Bill Maher. It's something about him that kind of annoys me.
Over time, I couldn't resist but to wanting to watch this.
It's been on the bottom of my queue for a while,
until tonight.
This is a great documentary. At least, I think it is.
It was funny, it had some good points, and good music too.
This doc is not for the easily offended or extreme religious people.
This doc is for the open minded and non-judgmental people.
Love all the sarcasm that this provided.
Which I almost forgot, if you don't like Michael Moore's
documentaries, then stay away from this one.
I don't believe in everything on here, but it was
cool to see the different perspectives from different
religions all over the world.
I wish Bill Maher would of also interviewed people who
share his personal theories or who can add more to his theories.

This would make a perfect double feature with
Passion of the Christ. No, not really!!
But they should at least show it on Sunday school.
That would be classic.