Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Dictator (2012)


The Dictator
This was pretty funny.
Sick and toilet humor sometimes makes me happy.
I was laughing throughout this.
I laughed to most jokes except to the ones
that were on the trailers. The trailers to this movie
ruins the joke when it comes to finally watching the movie.
For example, the joke where John C. Reilly's character
talks about visiting the Empire building in the trailer,
it wasn't a bit funny in the movie.
But luckily, there were a lot of other funny stuff
that makes up for it.
My favorite part that made me crack up is when
they talk about the Menudo kids.
The ending was so and so. A little cheesy.
Other than that, pretty good stuff.
I like the political jokes.
I haven't seen a movie talking crap about politics
in a while.

This met my expectations.
A lot more better than Bruno (which I didn't like).
This one is par with Borat (for me).