Monday, August 20, 2012

The Devil Wears Prada


The Devil Wears Prada
This was a decent drama about
working in the fashion industry,
but most importantly, working as an assistant
for Miranda Priestly (Runway magazine editor).
This is a cold blooded business that ruins
relationships and friendships.
Our main character played by Anne Hathaway,
is a girl who sells herself to the devil.
I'm not a fan of Hathaway so I'm going
to be bias about her performance.
But, I do like Emily Blunt.
And she's pretty cool here playing a stuck up assistant.
I liked the overall message of the movie.
Didn't like some of the actions that
took place towards the end of the movie but
that's how the real world is.
It's a cold blooded world where no one can be trusted.

It was an okay movie to see,
especially if you're into fashion, unlike me.


This movie was served with Grilled Cheese
w/ Jarlsberg cheese and strawberries and Red Wine.
The Jarlsberg grilled cheese sandwich is mentioned in
the movie. Hence, why I ate this tonight: