Thursday, August 16, 2012

Home Invasion Thursday: Desperate Hours

HOME INVASION THURSDAY

Every third Thursday I'll comment on a
home invasion movie I've never seen before.
When I saw Kidnapped from Spain last year,
I decided to start a home invasion section for my collection.
Might as well do a special on this.


Desperate Hours
Here we have a home invasion movie
starring Mickey Rourke before he changed his face.
It was cheesy and a little boring.
But in a positive note, the leader of these home invaders
(Rourke) was a nice guy.
He always kept his promises to the family
and respected stuff.
Hell, he even let the family have their alone time
together. That's so nice of him.
How could this guy here be a very
dangerous criminal?
The whole movie was more dramatic than
a typical home invasion thriller.
It's probably my least favorite home invasion
to see this year (not counting Silent House because
Silent House turned out not to be a home invasion movie).

Next month, I'll be checking out a home invasion
movie from France.


This was served with a nice juicy steak with my
usual typical homemade grilled sides
(weenies, jalapeños, and asparagus).