Saturday, August 4, 2012

Brake (2012)


Brake
This is the worst film I've seen in 2012 so far.
I don't even know why I wanted to see it.
I remember I hated the movie, "Buried" (with Ryan Reynolds).
Why did I decide to torture myself with this one.
It was a little annoying at first but okay.
But the ending was terrible.
Ooh, we got a big twist.
Then they messed it up even more after the big twist.
If you are reading this, and you want to see it,
I advise you not to.
So, I'm going to spoil it for you right here:
The twist is that this whole thing was just a test to see if
this guy can brake and give out confidential information.
Everyone was acting.
He passed. After the twist, everyone congratulated him
for being strong. Then, the stupid ending happens.
He is still being tested and he gave out the information
to the one he loves the most.
Boom!! We got ourselves a great film.

Stay away!! Worst film of 2012, so far. At least for me.