Monday, August 6, 2012

80's Monday: St. Elmo's Fire

80's MONDAY

[Every first Monday of every month is 80's Monday.
There's a lot of movies that came out
in the 80's that were so popular that I haven't seen.
I'm an 80's kid, so this segment will give me a chance
to catch up on some of those popular typical movies from this period.]


St. Elmo's Fire
Almost every 80's young star is here.
This was okay.
I didn't know there was going to be a lot of drinking
in this movie. If I would of known,
I would of picked up something refreshing to watch it
instead of water. But, good times.
Cheesy storyline and cheesy moments.
We got Emilio Estevez being a stalker.
We got Demi Moore high on cocaine.
We got Rob Lowe as a womanizer and alcoholic.
A lot of characters. It was a bit hard to keep track
at first. But, it was all good.
A decent story about friendship and love.

I don't think I'll add this to the 80's section but
got it out of my system.
Next month, I'll be checking out Risky Business
for 80's Monday. Good God!