Friday, August 24, 2012

Kung Fu Friday: Tai-Chi Master

KUNG FU FRIDAY

Every fourth Friday of every month this year,
I'll be checking out a kung fu movie of any period.
Gives me an excuse to kick the walls and break
blocks of wood. Also gives me the excuse to
go to I Luv Video or Vulcan Video and catch up on
some great kung fu flicks out there.


Tai-Chi Master
Wow!!!
Usually when I start my comments with "Wow!!!"
it means don't read further and go watch or buy this movie.
I was so impressed with it.
Definitely, one of my favorite kung fu movies to see this year.
Directed by Woo-ping Yuen (choreographer of Crouch Tiger Hidden
Dragon and Kill Bill).
Jet Li kicks a lot of ass in this one.
This movie was a big mix of comedy and action with some drama.
The story flowed good.
Lots of good scenes.
The girls in this movie also kick some good ass.
It made me jump and kick in the air a few times.
That's another sign of a good kung fu movie for me.

Adding this one to the Kung Fu section for sure.
Dragon Dynasty released it to their library.


This movie was served with Asian Beef Noodle Soup: