Thursday, August 30, 2012

Breakfast at Tiffany's

Evening Brunch Special:


Breakfast at Tiffany's
This is supposed to be Audrey Hepburn's famous role.
A classic!!
I liked the movie a little.
I didn't know Truman Capote wrote the novel for this movie.
My favorite part of the whole thing has to
be when Holly and Varjak try to steal something at a store.
They try to be smooth in front of people watching.
Then, they decided to put on masks.
That's my favorite part.
Everything else was so and so.
I didn't like the ending that much.
That guy was an idiot wasting all his time
waiting for her and they end up together.
It was a Hollywood happy ending,
which I don't mind in some movies.
Despite of this, I enjoyed the movie with a nice
evening Breakfast.

If you ask me, I prefer Hepburn's Wait Until Dark better.
Not only was her performance really good there, but the whole
movie is clever.


This movie was served with sunny side up eggs, sausage hash,
biscuits, and mimosas.