Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Release Tuesday: This Means War (2012)

NEW RELEASE TUESDAY


This Means War
So this was my only choice today.
I didn't want to see Harry Potter in a Horror movie (Woman in Black)
and I didn't want to see black soldiers flying (Red Tails).
So here we are.
It was actually entertaining and cool the first half of this movie.
Then it started getting annoying
and retarded in the second half.
Predictable stuff happens.
If only the second half was as good as the first half,
then this would of been pretty awesome.
I mean, I've seen a lot chick flicks.
There's some I can stand and some that I can't.
This was a little better than I expected but still,
it wasn't for me.
Tom Hardy is pretty sweet here.
Reese Witherspoon does good here too.
Didn't like that Chris Pine guy. Oh well.

As far as chick flicks go, Five Year Engagement is
very awesome and funny. It is my #2 favorite film this year so far.