Friday, May 11, 2012

Dark Shadows (2012)


Dark Shadows
Tim Burton delivers through most of the movie.
Love the 70's look and the 70's songs.
Danny Elfman's score once again rocks.
Little funny moments.
Johnny Depp?
Well, he's pretty much the same as in every Burton film.
Didn't bother me.
My favorite character is the butler (played by Freddy Krueger).
Our antagonist, the witch, was also good.
She was annoying as hell but that was her role.
The actress kicked ass.
I enjoyed most of it except the last 20 minutes.
I don't know.
I've never seen the original show.
So I can't compare nor I can't judge it too much.
All I know is that I wasn't satisfied with the last 20 minutes of the film.
Didn't like the warewolf stuff.
And the last romantic stuff.
But, other than that, I loved the movie.

As a whole, it wasn't a disappointment like the last Burton film.
Kudos!!!!