Monday, May 7, 2012

80's Monday: The Lost Boys

80's MONDAY

[Every first Monday of every month is 80's Monday.
There's a lot of movies that came out
in the 80's that were so popular that I haven't seen.
I'm an 80's kid, so this segment will give me a chance
to catch up on some of those popular typical movies from this period.]


The Lost Boys
Nice 80's vampire movie.
It was different than what I thought.
It was a bit cheesy (in a good way), it was a bit fun,
and had the two Coreys in it.
Some classic lines like,
"Death By Stereo."
Another good moment was when Corey Fieldman's character
told Corey Haim's character that he needs a stake
and to stick it to his brother.
Good sweet moment.
Some good vampire action.
A little predictable but this is an 80's movie.
It's all good.
And my favorite part has to be the ending.
Damn grandpa knew about these vampires all along.
I loved it.

Strap on some garlic and get this movie going if you happen to
be one of the few who haven't seen it yet.
Kudos for the "People Are Strange" cover by Echo and the Bunnymen.