Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Avengers (2012)


The Avengers
Action pack, Peewee, Action Pack!!!
Every second had production value.
This was way better than expected for me.
In fact, it so badass, it had me jumping for
joy a few times.
I know there was a lot of hype for this movie for years,
but I didn't want to follow the hype.
And the marketing for this movie all this year kind of
turned me off. But, I'm glad I went to see it.
This is way better than Captain America, Thor, and Iron Man 2.
I think what made this movie was "The Hulk."
He was the best character and stole many of the scenes.
One of the scenes with Hulk towards the end, which I won't spoil, literally
had me and the audience clapping.
Another thing, it's not a biggie for most people but it is for me so I'll say it now:
I liked the Harry Dean Stanton short cameo in the middle
of the movie. He's that old guy who gave Hulk some clothes.

Good popcorn movie!!
A must for the comic book/graphic novel section.
Good start for an awesome summer.