Wednesday, May 11, 2011

To Kill A Mockingbird

SHAME ON ME WEDNESDAY

[The second Wednesday of every month
I'll see a movie that I am ashamed
to admit I've never seen before.
A movie that most have seen
and it's usually referenced in pop culture.
As a fan of cinema, I shouldn't have missed
these movies, but I did, so shame on me.
This will give me the chance to catch up on those
movies.]

The month of May is the month for Drama.
The following five dramas I've never seen before:

The Grapes of Wrath
Serpico
To Kill A Mockingbird
Good Will Hunting
Awakenings

To Kill A Mockingbird wins by
majority votes from certain experts.

Runner Up: Awakenings



To Kill A Mockingbird
It was good for its age.
I liked the ending.
I never read the book but I always
hear about this movie.
A lot of people always mention this movie
so it was kind of shame on me for not having
watching this movie earlier in life.
Now that I've seen it, my feelings towards it:
it was a decent drama.
Now if I picture this back when it came out in the 60's,
I can imagine this had a lot of powerful impact in our society.

Would make a decent double feature with
A Time To Kill, in my opinion.
There, now I've seen this. Another one bites the dust.