Friday, May 13, 2011

Robogeisha


Robogeisha
This was already expected to be a cheesy silly flick.
I knew what I was getting into.
My overall experience, it was a little too silly
even for me.
I like the first scene and my favorite
scene is when these "robogeishas" were fighting
these samurai androids.
I like some of the fake blood on these scenes but
honestly, this wasn't all that bloody.
Maybe my time has come up, but,
I'm not feeling these types of movies anymore.
Like I said before in another post to a similar movie like
this one, you seen one and you've seen them all.
I didn't really like the overall story.

There was some parts that made me giggle a bit,
but, maybe I should had a bottle of sake to go with this.
If I could recommend a movie similar to this that's
more enjoyable, I would recommend "Meatball Machine."