Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bridesmaids (2011)

LINDA'S SATURDAY MOVIE PICK


Bridesmaids
Very funny movie.
I heard this is a movie that guys will like too.
So, when Linda picked this out, I said to myself,
"I hope the rumors are true."
And they were right.
I was cracking up a lot.
This has the same amount of funny moments as
"The Hangover" but with girls instead of the guys.
Man, lots of favorite moments:
The food poisoning scene, the getting the cop's attention scene,
and the tennis scene just to name a few.
The cast was perfect for this.
Especially Kristen Wiig (she plays the main character)
and Melissa McCarthy (she plays the big girl).

Definitely makes my top 10 so far in 2011 and
I would put this up there somewhere in my top 5 for now.
If I have to give it a number, I would say number four.
That would put this movie just above Hanna. Check it out!!