Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May 18

It's been a crazy week in both my personal and work life.
But, things will get back on track.
New Release Tuesday yesterday was supposed to be The Mechanic.
That movie has moved to this Friday.
Late tonight is this Korean movie with the same name
as today's date.


May 18
I wanted to watch this movie for a few months already
but decided to hold it for May 18,
This has a little bit of everything:
tragedy, drama, comedy, and war.
I kind of like some of the moments on here.
But, overall, it didn't win me over.
That's a surprise for a Korean movie.
But, I did like the flow of the story and the tragic ending.
This is a based on a true story that happened on May 18, 1980.

This is good for a rental.
Now for a good Korean movie worth buying is:
J.S.A. (Joint Security Area).