Friday, March 6, 2015

The Knights of Badassdom

 Knights of Badassdom IMDb
I, personally, never played Dungeons and Dragons.  I would watch the occasional medieval movie here and there but not a hardcore fan.  I do love Willow, though.  I didn't mind watching this one.  Actually, I enjoyed it.  There were a lot of cheesy moments but enjoyable.  I like the setup, some of the characters, and the plot.  The only thing I hated was the ending scene.  All these guys are supposed to be nerds cosplaying different medieval characters.  Things get twisted and sooner than you can fly, you have demons and dragons.  Spoiler Alert: The ending scene is when our main character all of a sudden shows off his muscular body and performs a metal song in order to destroy the beast.
Nope, didn't like that part.
Kudos on the horror aspect to this.  And Peter Dinklage rules.  Now, this is coming from a guy who is not a hardcore fan of Dungeons and Dragons and etc.  If you are a fan, then this is worth watching.