Friday, March 20, 2015

Rosemary's Baby

I finally got to see this horror classic.  It was pretty good.  The ending was a little messed up but I get it.  It's not your typical happy ending.  I didn't know anything about this movie except that it has something to do with the devil.  I like the paranoid scenes towards the end.  It made me want to hate these satanists.  Wish the ending was better but then again, this is based from a novel.  From what I read, this is a good portrayal of the novel.  Fun Fact:  This is directed by Roman Polanski.  His pregnant wife, Sharon Tate, was murdered by the Manson Family.  The Manson Family called their mission "Helter Skelter" taken by the song from The Beatles.  John Lennon from the Beatles lived in the same building they shot this movie at some point.  Coincidence?  Hmm!  
A lot of classic horror fans may have seen this already but if you haven't, it's worth a peek.