Monday, March 23, 2015

Strange Magic (2015)

It was a relaxing Sunday morning with my son yesterday and he pitched going to the theatre.
I checked the discount theatre and this was playing.  It was a strange coincidence because we were already planning on hitting the "Faerie Trail" at the Botanical Gardens.  This movie is about fairies.  After watching the trailer, my son wanted to watch the movie.  So on we went to our adventures at the trail followed by the movie.  Good experience.  This is my first Animation of 2015.  It was okay.  It's a musical.  I love musicals but this got annoying after a while.  Maybe because I didn't like some of the songs.  I did like some parts of the story.  True love conquers all kind of a story. So, I wouldn't exactly recommend it.  But if you must take the little ones, go in with low expectations. For the record, my son loved the movie.
Giving this a 5 out of 10.

 
Going to this "Faerie Trail" made the experience worthwhile.