Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Tower

A little too dramatic towards the end but this Korean action movie was okay.  It takes place during Christmas Eve.  Hence, why I decided to watch this around this time.  I bought this sucker a few months ago for around 4 dollars and it was sitting in my To Watch shelf for all this time.  Was it worth the 4 dollars?  I guess a little bit.  I was wanting more.  Hell, I thought it was going to be a Die Hard ripoff.  That would've been cooler.  I didn't see the trailer or anything beforehand.  I just went with my gut, but my gut wanted some Korean BBQ.  The set up was okay.  Man, there were some tragic stuff here but other than that, I thought the last part was a little bit too dramatic.
This got me in a Die Hard mood, even though, this story is totally different.  Merry Christmas, everyone.  I'll be back with The Imitation Game on Friday.