Friday, December 26, 2014

Fury (2014)

I was planning on watching The Imitation Game tonight but then I saw that this movie was playing at the discount theatre, so I decided to go with this first.  Love me a World War 2 movie.  I don't know why, but ever since I first learned about it back in the innocent school days, I became fascinated by it.  It was more interesting than most of the other historical crap.  I remember visiting the Museum of Tolerance in Los Angeles during a field trip and that fueled my fascination a lot more.  I have a World War 2 movie section.  So, having said all that, my personal comments on this movie will be more bias than before.  Of course, I enjoyed it.  Love the violent war scenes.  Love some intense moments.  As far as these characters, I wish I would have felt more for them.  They weren't that likeable.  So, in the climatic scenes, I didn't care too much if they lived or die.  That was probably the main thing that kept this from being awesome.  
I'll most likely add this movie to my WW2 section someday but not a priority.
Good solid entertainment.