Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mr. Peabody and Sherman (2014)

Took my son to see this awesome time travel Animation.  Not as awesome as The Lego Movie but cool for a father and son movie.  It's like another version of Bill and Ted Excellent Adventures.  This time with a smart dog named Mr. Peabody and his adopted son, Sherman.  They use a time machine called The Way Back to go to any period of time and learn more about the history.  Beats history class.   Sherman takes his knowledge to his first day of school and then gets himself in trouble with a bully girl.  The little sub-romance begins.  Mr. Peabody invites the girl's parents over to make peace.  Sherman disobeys his dad's orders and shows the girl "The Way Back" and boom here comes trouble.  Funny moments.  Had me and my son giggling a few times.
I would recommend this movie especially for a father and son.  Good bonding moments.

My son Nathan enjoying his popcorn before showtime.