Monday, May 12, 2014

A Beginner's Guide To Endings

Decided to watch this dark comedy at the last minute from my netflix list.  It was alright.  There was some good dark comedic moments but most of it wasn't interesting to me.  We got Harvey Keitel as a deadbeat dad who commits suicide in the beginning.  He leaves five sons.  In his will, he informs them that he used three of the sons for this pill experimentation and apparently they don't have much time to live.  So the three dying sons start living life to the fullest before the lights go out.  It's got that one kid from I Declare War.  He was pretty cool.  The movie gets tiring after a while.  There's a boxing sub plot and I don't really care much about boxing.  Anyways, if I had short time to live, I would probably go out with a bang.  Maybe finally go to Asia and be with an Asian girl and die while eating raw fish and sake without caring about my debt.  Just a thought.

This movie is not recommended.