Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wrong Cops

Quentin Dupieux is back with another absurd outrageous movie.  He's the one that made "Rubber" and "Wrong."  I love "Wrong."  Wrong Cops is a spin off from Wrong.  It is way low budget and the story kind of sucked.  So, I was disappointed with this movie.  I did crack up during the first few minutes of the film but after that I didn't care.  I can't believe Marilyn Manson himself is in this movie.  He plays this wannabe street poser and he doesn't look nothing like he does on stage.  Total nerd guy her.  So for that, I give Manson props for bringing a different side to him I've never seen before.  The cops here are pretty much your typical Reno 911 stupid cops.  So, the jokes weren't that great.  We follow these crooked cops as they go around the city selling drugs, killing people who owe money, and sleeping with transvestites.  Crazy world.  
I have an acquired taste for absurd movies and unfortunately this one didn't do it for me.
Not recommended!