Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Raid 2 (2014)

Wow! This was one violent, gruesome, action movie...and I loved it.  It tops the first one especially the fighting sequences. So many great action scenes. We have the bathroom in prison scene, the prison muddy yard scene, the hammer train scene, the final climatic action scene. Too many.  Love the characters.   The only minor problem, no big deal but, everytime there's a big fight sequence where they're trying to kill one person and they have to kill many to reach that person, I don't like that the one person has plenty of time to escape but stays there until the very end. Other than those moments,  I totally love this movie. Freaking badass! It was my first time at the theatre in a while due to my life situation.  
This movie I would highly recommend to any fans of Asian cinema, genre films, and fans of kick ass martial art movies.