Friday, April 4, 2014

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

The first movie was okay but I was hoping the second would be better. It was pretty much the same except the ending kind of sucks here because it ends abruptly so it can continue in the next movie.  The battle scenes were okay.  I think my favorite scene was with the monkeys. That was intense.  Maybe because I'm a fan of monkeys,  I don't know.  Our main girl, Katniss, is back.  She rebels against Snow (the main creator of the Hunger Games).  By doing that, Snow decides to call a special Hunger Games in which all the past winners must compete.  The same crap again.  So, I'm still not a fan of this series.  I do like some of the characters here but I'm not in a hurry to finish the series.  Hell, I might not want to at all.  Bring on the hate mail.  
There you go.  These are my short comments on this movie and I'm sticking to them.