Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Frozen

Took my son Nathan to the discount theatre to see this movie.  It's already available on Blu-ray and DVD but nothing beats the old movie theatre experience.  I have to say, I didn't think I was going like this movie, but man, it was awesome.   It was romantic, sweet, and funny.  Lots of emotions in the air.  My son and I had a blast and he actually laughed in some of the funny moments.  It's a movie about love.  We don't get to that part until the second half.  The movie is about these sisters who are separated after an incident involving one of the sister's magic powers.  That sister is Princess Elsa.  She has the power to freeze things and most of the time gets out of control.  After the village finds out about her power, she runs away.  It is up to our main character, Princess Anna and a team of cool characters to find her sister and unfreeze everything again.  Anna then starts learning about true love along the way.  Great movie.  Love the cute snowman guy.  He was hilarious.
Highly recommended for the whole family.  I might have to add it to my son's collection one day.