Thursday, April 24, 2014

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)

Captain America returns and this time he's a little better than before. This was entertaining like the usual Marvel movie.  Lots of nice action sequences.  A few little good surprises.  I enjoyed it.  I think I enjoyed this one just a tad better than the first movie.  Here we have Robert Redford playing a villain.  That's rare.  We got the ass kicking Scarlett Johansson as the Black Widow.  I didn't really feel the other main villain here (The Winter Soldier).  He was cool in the first half but after they reveal who he is, I lost interest.  Maybe that's why I didn't really care for the last credit tease.  Some of my favorite moments happen early on.  The scene where the S.H.I.E.L.D turn on Nick Fury inside his car and the elevator scene are two of my favorite sequences.
Good old Blockbuster movie.  Must for Marvel fans.