Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Prince and The Showgirl


The Prince and The Showgirl
Here we go in my second half of my unplanned double feature.
I saw "My Week With Marilyn" and
was thinking that I never seen a Marilyn Monroe movie.
So why not start with this one?
A little long but surprisingly better than I expected.
Marilyn Monroe's acting was good.
I just thought she was going to suck based on what I saw
with "My Week With Marilyn."
But, she was good.
Love the proper English accents.
My favorite parts where in the first 30 minutes.
Couldn't help but think about everything that went on
behind the scenes.
Here's Marilyn Monroe during her solo dance sequence:

As a sidenote: Michelle William's Monroe did the
dance scene a lot cooler and better.
Good little follow up to the last movie.
If you end up with this crazy idea, make sure to load up
your system with some sugar to keep up.
Not bad for my first Marilyn Monroe movie.