Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Muppets


The Muppets
Very entertaining movie.
Didn't know that this was going to be a musical.
It wasn't full on musical but it's up there.
Fantastic songs.
I'm a fan of the Flight of the Conchords.
So, its no surprise that I enjoyed most of the music here
that sounds like songs from them.
Duh, "Man or Muppet" was written by Bret McKenzie.
My favorite parts were in the first half.
Couple of musical acts by Jason Segel and Amy Adams.
Getting the gang back together scenes.
And of course my favorite moment,
"wait, stop, I got an idea," and they get
chili dogs instead of star maps (when they're trying
to find Kermit and other stars).
Best idea ever.

Saw this with my son. He enjoyed the songs and didn't
care much about the rest of it. With homemade cookies
in your hand, this was a fun time.