Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Cincinnati Kid


The Cincinnati Kid
I wasn't going to blog tonight,
but I was surfing the tv and came up to the TCM channel
and this movie was about to start.
So I've decided to stick it through and see this classic.
So here I am.
This movie has all the cool moves.
Poker players, cigars, and smooth talking.
This is where the famous quote,
"You're good, kid, but as long as I'm around,
you're only second best," comes from.
Shows how the Cincinnati Kid went to the "big" leagues
in the poker underground world.
I liked that the ending was unexpected.
I like to note that this is my first Steve McQueen movie.
I knew his name but never seen his acting until tonight.

Nice little classic surprise.
Now I need to turn the tv off before I see another movie
I've never seen before and have to blog about it.