Saturday, March 10, 2012

J. Edgar


J. Edgar
This was okay to a certain extent.
I mean, Clint Eastwood directed this,
so it should be at least decent.
This depicts the complicated life of
FBI's long time director J. Edgar Hoover.
Very long movie.
The thing I didn't like about this movie was
that it was too much going back and forth between
the present and the past.
It was a bit confusing at times.
Another thing is that I thought Naomi Watts
was going to be in a lot of scenes but
she's mostly in the background and not enough
of her character. But I shouldn't complain it's just that
I'm a big fan of Naomi Watts.
Another complaint, the whole movie was
dark. I'm not talking about the story.
I'm talking about the actual images are mostly dark.
They were shot dark and it was purposely
made to be dark. So I couldn't tell faces
and what was going on half the time.
I thought it was the tv but every movie
I put on there is in good contrast.
So that bothered me.
Other than that, everything else was okay.
Got to learn about how the FBI got developed and stuff.

You been warned.
But for those Leonardo DiCaprio fans, he did pretty cool
on here, I think.