Thursday, February 18, 2010

Spirited Away

Animation Night
Presents:


Spirited Away
Sorry, I'm writing this late (it is Friday the 19th of Feb).
I been working a lot of overtime this week and that takes
some of my time from movies and blogging.
But here are my comments on this second Animation Night
of the year.
This is one trippy but alright Japanese animation.
I love all these weird characters.
I didn't like the story that much.
But the characters and some of their actions made
this a little more pleasant.
The fact that this deals with a fantasy world made it alright.
Kudos for the sounds.
Them Japs do know how to make some crazy animation.
This is no exception.

Recommend only if you're a fan of Japanese Animation.
If not, I recommend another great Foreign Animation
called, "The Triplets of Belleville."