Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Wild Tales

Wow!  This was badass.  I was sucked in within the first 5 minutes.  It's a dark comedy from Argentina that has 6 different tales.  One of the main themes is revenge.  Oh yeah,  my type of movie.  The main message though is what we humans are capable of during heated moments.  How some people show their "savage" side.  Hence, the title of the movie.  This was nominated for Best Foreign Film at this year's Oscars.  If it were up to me, this should've won.  My favorite story is the first story.  The intro to this movie.  Straight up revenge story to set the mood.  Revenge is a dish best served cold.  The last two stories weren't really big on the revenge part but very big on the wild side.  The last story had a strange ending.  Good stuff, though.  The music was also good.  Loved it, that's all I have to say.  
Worth checking out.  Redbox has it.  Worth buying as well.  Adding this to my Foreign Section.