Sunday, July 6, 2014

FDR: American Badass

Went with this cheesy stupid movie for this 4th of July weekend.
I knew what I was getting myself into but I didn't care.  It starts out with governor FDR getting attacked by warewolves.  Now, I don't believe in fucking warewolves but I believe in my eyes and what my eyes saw was some motherfucking warewolves.  FDR gets bit and gets polio. Big surprise.   The people want him for president.  He gets a special wheelchair with ammo to fight against, wait for it....nazi warewolves.  I tried having fun with this movie.  But overall, I didn't enjoy it.  I still didn't mind watching it. I'm not a film snob and watch only sophisticated movies. I watch all genres including this cheesefest.  Too bad it sucked.
The nazi warewolves were pretty cool but not worth your time.
Go see Dead Snow instead. Nazi zombies rule!