Tuesday, April 3, 2012

New Release Tuesday: Immortals

NEW RELEASE TUESDAY


Immortals
Nothing interesting came out today.
So it was hard to pick a movie to watch on New Release Tuesday
when I don't feel any of the movies.
My first pick was going to be a movie called, Tyrannosaur.
It was rented out.
So here I am with my second pick.
I'm not too big on Greek mythology movies
so I went in with low expectations.
It wasn't bad.
It was somewhat entertaining for me.
You got the new Superman kicking ass
with a magic bow.
You got The Wrestler playing an evil King.
You got Freida Pinto (Slumdog Millionaire) playing
a virgin Oracle.
And you got lots of cgi and some battles.
That's the movie.
Somewhere after halfway through the story,
I lost interest and started falling asleep.
So the second half wasn't as memorable for me.
But, to each his own.

If you love 300 and Clash of the Titans and etc.
this movie might be good for you.