Monday, April 2, 2012

80's Monday: The Blues Brothers

80's MONDAY

[Every first Monday of every month is 80's Monday.
There's a lot of movies that came out
in the 80's that were so popular that I haven't seen.
I'm an 80's kid, so this segment will give me a chance
to catch up on some of those popular typical movies from this period.]


The Blues Brothers
I finally got to see this comedy tonight.
Was it worth the wait?
It was pretty cool.
Love all the Blues Brothers songs.
The music scenes from all the other artists were okay.
My two favorite scenes are the Country bar scene
and the final concert where they fill up a whole venue.
I like their style and that they always wear their sunglasses.
I like their cheesy dialogue.
This movie was long though. And it felt like that
during times. But, it's a classic.

Dan Akroyd and John Belushi are really good with these characters.
Now I know why they are icons in the movie world.