Sunday, April 15, 2012

Boy Wonder


Boy Wonder
All I can say is that I love vigilante movies.
Movies like: Kick Ass, Mirageman, Super, Vigilante,
and Dennis the Menace. The last one doesn't really count,
but you get the idea.
This one was okay for a low budget vigilante movie.
There's bad acting throughout the whole thing but
who's to blame?
Our Boy Wonder here gets his ass kicked a few times
but he's a psycho cold blooded avenger.
He shoots his "victims" except for the last one.
The last one is the one that started all of this.
The guy that killed his mom and got away with it.
Oh yeah, that guy got killed in a different way.
I just want to add that I love the ending.
The ending was probably much better than
the whole movie itself.

So just for that ending, this movie is worth a trip to the Redbox.
I don't know if I'll buy it unless I decide to start
a vigilante section in the future but that's unlikely.
It is Sunday, I want to get in the habit of mentioning my favorite movie
of the week. The week starts Monday and ends Sunday.
My favorite movie of the week goes out to: "Brick."
This week we got a few interesting movies and some not
interesting ones. I'm looking forward to Shame, Extremities,
and Dirty Ho.