Friday, April 27, 2012

Kung Fu Friday: Dirty Ho

KUNG FU FRIDAY

Every fourth Friday of every month this year,
I'll be checking out a kung fu movie of any period.
Gives me an excuse to kick the walls and break
blocks of wood. Also gives me the excuse to
go to I Luv Video or Vulcan Video and catch up on
some great kung fu flicks out there.


Dirty Ho
Awesome kung fu movie.
It was a bad dubbed English version that I saw.
There was lots of jump cuts and shots that repeated.
It was like I was watching a Grindhouse movie.
These things made the movie funny.
The fights were cheesy as hell.
I love the sounds.
Just a little hand slap sounds like
a big move. There wasn't a lot of fights
as I wanted but enough to say this
is pretty damn good.

I'm adding this to the kung fu section if I see it
on sale.