Sunday, April 1, 2012

Invasion of the Body Snatchers


Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Great 50's alien movie.
Had me hooked early on.
I wanted to see this classic ever since I saw Roadracers
by Robert Rodriguez.
And when Roadracers finally came out on DVD a few weeks
ago, I knew I had to make these two movies a double feature
with some homemade hamburgers, fries, and a chocolate shake.
This movie was short and sweet.
The only complaint I have is that they don't explain
on what happens to the actual human after the alien human clone
is finished. We never see if they die or disappear or anything.
Other than that, run for your lives and don't trust no one.
These aliens are taking over and they don't feel any love.

This turned out to be a great double feature experience
with Roadracers.
Roadracers references this movie quite a bit and the main
actor from this movie also makes a cameo.