Friday, September 23, 2011

Sleep Tight (2011)

FANTASTIC FEST 2011

Screening #5:


Sleep Tight
This was a very awesome surprise.
Great thriller from Spain.
Love psychological movies and movies
about obsessed people.
This main actor kicked ass in his role.
And the director is the same director
who did [REC] and [REC] 2.
I love that this movie makes you root for the bad guy
even though he's a complete psycho.
Love movies like that.
Man, I love the shots.
Love the actors and the music.
My favorite scene is when he surprises the little girl
and threatens her so she can keep the secret.
Another favorite is the boyfriend bleeding in the bathroom scene.
Man, lots of favorite scenes.

I know I'll probably going to say this about most movies
I see at this festival, but this is now my personal favorite so far.
Must see!!