Friday, September 9, 2011

Faster


Faster
Just to be clear, I'm not a fan of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
I usually avoid his movies.
That's why it took me a bit to see this one
even though it's my kind of story.
But, tonight I felt like watching a no brainer
action movie. Doesn't have to be original.
Just balls out action. So this one fit perfect.
Pretty awesome.
Kinda like a modern grindhouse.
I like that we cut to the chase and we see
this main character killing his first victim right away.
I was liking the hitman/love story as well but
that didn't go well at the end.
Some cool ass music.
Every time "I Want To Be Your Dog" by Iggy Pop
comes out in a movie, I have to give it props.
Everything was awesome except for the last part.
The last final scenes were kind of weak but
they were okay.
Gotta love gun scenes in movies.
And this is no exception. Lots of gunshots and kills.

If fast paced cut to the chase with cheesy grindhouse dialogue
is what you're looking for, check this sucker out.