Thursday, September 8, 2011

Everything Must Go


Everything Must Go
Decent dramedy.
I thought it was going to be a bit depressing
for some reason.
But, it wasn't.
A few laughs like the pool scene
where they start saying "you're momma so fat" jokes.
I can't help but notice food and drinks in movies.
It's because I like to pair all these together when
watching movies.
In this case, if I ever see this movie again,
I should either have:Pabst Blue Ribbon to
drink or maybe a Cherry Slurpee.
Gotta have Chinese takeout or beef jerky.
I like that it went towards the positive side
at the end.
Will Ferrell did pretty good.
This guys sells everything, including his mouthwash
for 50 cents.
Laura Dern only comes out for a little bit.
Would of wanted to see more of her character.

This is an alright to movie to check out.
Available at your nearest Redbox.