Friday, September 23, 2011

The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) (2011)

FANTASTIC FEST 2011

Screening #2:


The Human Centipede II
Damn, this was far more crazy and more disgusting
than the first one.
No one wonder they kept it all in black and white.
Lots of blood and lots of diarrhea.
Seriously, this sick weirdo injected everyone with
laxatives.
I didn't really think the first one was all that.
It was okay.
But this, I don't know if I can recommend this one.
At your own risk.
This one goes all out.
Kudos to the director for going into the extremes.
I went to this press screening this morning.
I shared the whole theater with two other fellow
press people.
I made sure not to eat anything before or during.

The guy who plays Martin did an excellent job playing a
very disturbing weirdo.
Once again, at your own risk.