Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest


The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest
The end of the trilogy is here.
Long but there was some good scenes.
This one picks up right after The Girl Who Played With Fire.
This one ties part two and three together.
Part one (Dragon Tattoo) is still my favorite one.
This is supposed to be the end of the trilogy,
but, I felt like the ending could of been more dramatic.
The courtroom stuff was good, but, the final moments
should of closed the trilogy with a bang or something.
This one spills all the secrets this girl had in her past.
The first two movies gave us hints and a few flashbacks.

Like I said, the first one is still my favorite one,
the rest of the trilogy is alright with me.
I recommend the trilogy if you're in the mood
for a long drama/suspense story. It's more towards
the drama side. Now, I got to see how the American remake
is going to be like (directed none other but David Fincher).
It's going to be interesting.