Monday, January 24, 2011

Death Tube


Death Tube
First of all, I want to write:
I love the ending.
The classical music plays while the last guy
dies and one of the host dressed up as a yellow bear
comes out and plays around a little bit.
Only the Japanese people can pull off something like this.
I mean, if it were done somewhere else,
I would of been bored to death.
But not here.
Yeah, the acting by most of the people
here could of been a whole lot better,
but this is like a B-Movie so it's understandable.
This ain't that original.
Imagine the Saw movies mixed with a dash
of Battle Royale and you get this.
Love the fake blood stuff. Too ridiculous.
And these yellow bears stole the show for me.

All we needed was Jigsaw saying,
"I want to play another game."
Low budget Japanese stuff for experienced Japanese lovers.