Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Buried

NEW RELEASE TUESDAY


Buried
This is a movie experience that I only want to see
once in my life and never see it again.
Love the concept.
We never leave Conway, we're always in the coffin with
him until the end.
That was cool.
But, what I didn't like was, they made this one
a little too dramatic.
A lot of sudden we have snakes in there and
a whole bunch of objects that appear little by little
that help Conway and his situation.
It didn't feel as real as another movie like it (127 Hours).
Ryan Reynolds don't have anything on
James Franco.
In 127 Hours, I felt more for the character.
He looked more like crap, he really looked dehydrated.
I just wanted to give him a glass of water.
I also prefer 127 Hours more
because, at least, after going through that experience,
I can still watch it again and again for
the shots, for the music, and the style.
Buried is just a guy getting buried alive by terrorists
and with a bad ass song at the end.

Good to watch once. Not recommended for
a late night screening. Check out 127 Hours.