Friday, July 2, 2010

Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead


Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead
Typical Troma movie with all the gags.
This one was a little more gorey than the usual.
Of course, when I watch a Troma movie, I have to
let go of any movie standards I might have.
I can't compare Troma movies to any other movies
not by Troma.
All the stupidity and toilet humor was present here.
A few giggles came out of me, especially with
some of the ridiculous killings.
Love the ending. A call for a little applause.
Recommended for Troma fans only.


For people who are not familiar with movies from Troma:
Before you watch the trailer below let me say that
to enjoy a Troma movie, you have to be in the mood
for it. You have to have an acquired taste for Troma.
You have to expect the unexpected and all
the crazy shit that comes with it. You've been warned.