Friday, July 16, 2010

Inception (2010)


Inception
The brain damage that Memento caused
me when I first saw it in 2002 equals
the same amount of brain damage that
Inception has caused me today.
That's what made Memento my favorite
Christopher Nolan film.
And that's the reason why this could be
my number one favorite movie this year.
I write that "this could be" because I have
to watch it several more times to come up
with that conclusion.
Most likely, this will be the best film I've seen this year so far.
I'm human. I have to watch it again.
Duh, this is supposed to be the kind of film
that you enjoy more and more after mutiple views.
Kudos to Christopher Nolan who has not disappointed.

I'm going crazy right now.
So, I'm going to stop.
Maybe, I'll watch Shutter Island
to calm the nerves
(another great film this year starring DiCaprio).